|Choose site to share content on|
• Marketer specialising in online channel development.
• Ideas and solution approach informed by multi-sector interest and experience.
• Manage large scale online marketing budgets, which includes developing supporting business cases for emerging channels.
• Consistent record of initiating then delivering revenue generating digital media projects on schedule, to budget …and without fuss.
• Digital and integrated marketing.
• Media project management.
• Music catalogue development and IPR licensing.
• Supply chain planning.
• International music business.
• Magazine publishing.
• Higher education.
• Financial Services.
• Public Sector.
m: +44 (0) 7887 763336
e: WayneSmartsWorld [-AT-] Yahoo.co.uk
> Linked In Profile <
Matt Brewer- Head of New Media, Sanctuary Music Group, says - “Wayne was instrumental on setting Sanctuary on the path to possessing a viable digital business. His powers of persuasion and his tireless attention to detail ensured that a new and highly lucrative revenue stream has now fully opened up and that the data and detailed processes that were required to get this off the ground were all in place.”
Steve Vickery – Publishing Director, Ocean Media Group, says - “In the year following launch, overall site traffic, unique users and most importantly, revenues have doubled. As part of the management team, Wayne played a key part in this growth, not only in his own area of Online Marketing but also in coordinating production processes and working with other departments to successfully deliver additional projects and revenues (exhibitions, conferences, recruitment).
Wayne has a very sound grasp of the fundamentals of sales, marketing and online, a creative approach to problems and a keen awareness of the commercial drivers. I think a key strength is his ability to deliver on short and medium term objectives whilst keeping the long-term strategy in mind.”
Marketing / Media Project Management: Precis Holdings - t/a Access (storage & business Service Retailing); Sanctuary Music PLC; Ocean Media (publishing and events), Vio Worldwide (digital media supply chain software); Kingston University; Institute of Contemporary Music Performance; Transport for London; Royal Bank of Scotland; Unilever; Arcadia.
Music/Video IPR Licensing: PRS-MCPS, BMG Music, Sanctuary Music.
Supply Chain Planning: IPC Magazines; IBM; Wincanton; MAT International; Coca Cola c/o Holtons.